Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from Aquarian Bath and Florida Manatees


Merry Christmas from Central Florida!
  My family and I spent Christmas Eve at Blue Springs State Park in Orange City.  My husband and I both had fun taking photos and video of these amazing Manatees.  I hope you enjoy them.

Scott Johnson took the first four underwater photos using his GoPro Hero HD camera.  He attached the camera to long staff and took photos from the swimming area entrances.




The last two photos I took with my little HP Photosmart 


Have a great holiday and thanks so much to everyone who purchased gifts for for family and friends from Aquarian Bath for Christmas.  I really appreciate it, and I hope the presents are well received.  


1 comment:

Dorathy said...

Love your wonderful gingerbread man bath soap........ soothing and sweet smelling. Skin feels so soft.

The photos are spectacular. I've never seen one of these creatures and so appreciate all the great pictures.