Tuesday, December 18, 2012

3 Perfect Last Minute Gifts with Priority Shipping


Shipping Deadlines are fast approaching, but you still have time to pick up some nice handmade gifts.  My top three suggestions are my DIY Lotion Bar Kit.  This is a great little starter kit and it includes everything you need to make 12 lotion bars. 


Next, up this ecofriendly bath set with 2 cedar soap decks and your favorite soap, shampoo bar and lip balm from.  The kraft box comes wrapped in a ribbon is ready to gift.


These Flax Microwave pillows are very popular gifts and have been receiving great reviews.  I just received this note from a customer today with a second round of pillow orders for holiday gifts:  "Loved the other three I purchased, so I'm getting three more." 

My AquarianBath shopping cart always offers priority mail service which is 2-3 day service as an option if you are a last minute shopper. 




No comments: