Friday, May 28, 2010

Three Beautiful Treasury East Collections

I'm very thankful to have some of my items featured in a few beautiful treasuries recently. I thought I would take the opportunity to share them with you and beautify my blog at the same time.

First this Treasury is by Keri of the Garden Vibe. This is one of my favorite treasuries of all time, entitled 'The Depths of the Ocean.' My last bar of Vegan Ocean Waves Sea Salt Soap is included in the treasury.

Next this is a brand new 'Bath Time' treasury by Red Line Art. Tracey has included my Rose Geranium Conditioning Hair Rinse and Lavender and Flax neck pillow in this collection.

The next collection was made by LeoandJunie. She has a great eye for coordination and this collection is entitle 'Gray Skies.' My Ocean Waves Sea Salt Soap is also featured in this treasury.

The curators and I would love for you to visit the treasuries on etsy and check out all the great items and leave your comments. Enjoy.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: