Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Sale 20% Off Storewide





Hope you all have some fun plans for this weekend. Anything exciting? I'm still in bed recovering with the new baby, but my in laws are taking my six year old for a drive south on my birthday this Saturday.

For the weekend I will be offering a 20% off discount on all products in my etsy shop starting tomorrow Friday the 28th through Monday May 31st. To take advantage of this sale you can check out as usual through Etsy and request a revised paypal invoice, or you can check out, pay by paypal and I will refund you 20% off your products. All orders placed through the weekend will be shipped out on Tuesday June 1st.

Thanks for shopping and have a great weekend.

Something for Dad:

Dark Stout Soap


Best Sellers on Sale:


Black Licorice Tooth Powder




Carrot Top Shampoo Bar












Patchouli Natural Perfume for him or her

No comments: