Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Baby on Board

I'm pleased to announce that our new baby Tessa arrived last week. She was born at home and weighed approximately 8.5 pounds. She is doing great, and I am recovering well. I have some wonderful helpers here and my various shops will be staying open, however shipping times will change from next day to twice a week for approximately the next 3 weeks. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned. Next up on the blog I will be hosting a great giveaway followed by an introduction to my other new 'baby,' my new sister shop on etsy for my handmade jewelry.

8 comments:

Amber Pixie Shehan said...

COngratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous and bright-eyed!

Good job, Mama-lady!

~Amber (anchasta)

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks Amber :)

Athena's Armoury said...

She's beautiful, Cory! Congratulations!

Erin Napier said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous.

Aquarian Bath said...

Thank you both. :) She's a very cooperative baby so far. Good little sleeper.

Carolina Gonzalez said...

Aaaaaaw she's so pretty!!! Congratulations!

Julie B said...

Congratulations! Her beautiful soul shines through her big, bright eyes.
How fulfilling it must have been to have her at home!

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks Carolina :)

Thank you Julie, yes I can't imagine having a baby in the hospital after doing it at home. There's no place like home as they say.