Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thanks so Much! Premio Meme Blog Award. A bit about me.


I just received a fun blog award from Linda B's Jewelry. So I'm going to pass it along just for fun to some other blogs that I like.

Here's how it works...

I'm going to share seven facts about myself and then pass on the award to seven other happy bloggers! Seven facts about me:

1. I always wanted to live near the ocean when I was younger, and now I do.
2. I'm an early bird.
3. My favorite color is green.
4. I like Sci Fi/ Fantasy books and fiction. I'm currently on a Marion Zimmer Bradley reading binge.
5. My favorite soap is my Ocean Wave Sea Salt Soap.
6. I am slightly organizationally challenged, and am constantly working toward becoming more orderly for the sake of efficiency.
7. I'm a double Gemini. Maybe that relates to #6. :)



I would like to pass this award along to the following great bloggers:

Yellow Finch Designs
Magic Markings Art
Deb's Gift Boutique
Garden Plum
Cournty Windows
Witchen Kitchen
TorchsongStudio

5 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

hello cory :)
congratulations on the award :)
i just dropped by to say thank you for the follow ... but found that i was utterly fascinated by all the pics and the whole serene feel of your blog! what a beautiful place to be :) and of course your handmade soaps are just yummy!! i'll definitely be back but in the meantime, take care and God bless :)
hugs,
luthien :))

Aquarian Bath said...

Luthien,

Thank you so much for the sweet comments. It was so nice to fine them here this morning. Have a great day.

Cory

Athena's Armoury said...

I love Marion Zimmer Bradley's work! Enjoy it.

These blog awards/tags seem to always come at the same time, don't they? I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Find details at my blog: http://AthenasArmoury.blogspot.com

ElizabethMJaocb said...

wonderful! thank you so much!

Tammy said...

Cory, thanks so much for the blog award!! I actually just saw your post about it on my website. I've been distracted lately, yikes! I will post and pass it on as soon as I can. Thanks again! (can you change the name in your list to Witchen Kitchen instead of Kitchen Witchen txs! :-)