Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Lavender and Flaxseed Microwavable Heat Packs

Cupcakes seem to be all the rage lately so I couldn't resist this fun print.
These pillows are available in Lavender and Flax


I have lots of new Flaxseed Microwave Heat Packs in my shop this week. I've been gearing up for the holidays, as these have been popular gifts for the last few years.  It's about time to order more Organic herbs from Mountain Rose for these pillows, so I can start a (hopefully) final round of sewing for 2012.  It is always such a pleasure to receive a shipment of such powerfully fragrant herbs in the mail.

I think the high quality herbs that I use is why people love them so much.  Here is September's feedback from my Etsy buyers of my pillows:

~ Love, love, love it! 
~ I am SO pleased with the neck wraps and super fast shipping!! I will be ordering again!!!
~ Perfect! Thank you. 
 ~So nice. A very nice gift to my husband with chronic neck pains. Thank you! 

I loved the vintage feel of this golden floral fabric.
 I also made up this fabric in Lavender and Flax.


 I hope you like the new fabrics I chose. Which is your favorite?
This fabric reminded me of Florida and fun tropical concoctions.  I made this fabric up in Lavender and Flax.

2 comments:

ChatterBlossom said...

Oh man, this sounds heavenly.

Aquarian Bath said...

Thank you