Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Join Aquarian Bath at the Holly Hill Friday Market October 5th

This coming Friday, October 5th I will be vending from 5-8 PM at the 2nd Street market in Holly Hill located at 101 2nd Street. The Friday market was previously discontinued, but this Friday Our Lady of Lourdes is hosting the market as a community building evening. Many of the former regular vendors will be there together with new vendors including Shroomer's Pizza and artist Daniel Fisher. There will also be live music. If there is a certain soap or product you would like me to bring, please let me know and I will be sure to pack it for you.  Check out my current inventory of products at Aquarian Bath.

2 comments:

ChatterBlossom said...

Good luck! Hope it goes well for you!

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks I appreciate it.