Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Skin Soothing Balm Winner & Herbal Balm Sale!


Congratulations to Linda B who won my Skin Soothing Balm contest. If you didn't win, but would still like to try this Skin Soothing Balm or any of my other herbal salves then you are in luck! I am having a special sale on herbal salves this week during the Go Green Etsy Twitter Team Sale. All my herbal salves are 15% off. If there are any salves you would like to try then you can place your order and comment that you would like 15% off for the GGETT sale and I will send a paypal refund, or you can request an adjusted paypal invoice with your order.



You might find this one useful this time of year. Lavender Sesame Sun Burn Salve on sale 15% off along with all other herbal salves:


Also check out Linda B's Etsy Shop while you are at it. Linda is another Etsy Twitter Team Member who is offering 20% off purchases of $7 or more during the Go Green Etsy Twitter Sale. Linda makes upcycled bottle cap jewelry, among other things.






Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Linda B said...

Wow, I can't believe it.

Thanks.