Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Microwave Flaxseed Neck Pillows with Organic Herbs

I recently tripled my inventory of flaxseed microwavable neck pillows.  In addition to many new fabrics, I also made a new herbal blends.  So now there are 3 types of pillows available: 1) Plain Organic Flax seed, 2) Organic Lavender and Flax seed and 3) Organic Spearmint, Lavender, Chamomile and Flaxseed.  The blend with Spearmint is really wonderful hot for sinus congestion.  I used it almost exclusively recently when I caught a little sinus cold from the kids.  In order to make it easy to shop by type of pillow I added these 3 categories to the neck wraps  section of Aquarian Bath.  You can use them for heat therapy or cold therapy.  I store mine in the freezer and use them for bumps and bruises or to cool down.  These make wonderful holiday gifts.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The new pillows are so pretty! I added them to my Christmas shopping list.

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks so much. Hopefully I will have even more fabric by that time. : )