Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lucile's Enticing Kitchen of Artistically Rendered Recipes

With my busy schedule it is rare that I can afford the time to just get lost in browsing shops online. However, I was completely drawn in to one particular shop after finding it in this gorgeous Etsy treasury that my Rose soap was inluded in.

Etsy Art shop Lucile's Kitchen features food and herb illustrations from her Paris kitchen. Her work is colorful, vibrant, and uplifting. On each of the five pages of her shop I found so many works that I was drawn to. I could cover my walls in her work and find gifts there for most of my friends. It was so hard to choose just a few to share on this blog post. You really must visit and check them all out, especially if you are looking for a little inspiration in the kitchen. With so many culinary and herbal friends in my life, I kept finding many that reminded me of friends and their kitchens.....

The forager:



The spicy soup lover:


The nose:


Plus something for the raw foodist, the pizza maker, the herbal tea lover, the baker of sweet treats.

Oh wouldn't I love to mix up some Bath & Body recipes in Lucile's Kitchen. Enjoy.

No comments: