Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally Got My Beach Break!

I spend yesterday evening at he beach taking a much needed break with the family. I haven't had a chance to look at the videos I took yet, but I'm going to try to go back again tonight though for the Huey Lewis and the News Concert at the Bandshell. Sounds like a good way to spend a night at the beach!

'Beach Break is Overdue' by AquarianBath

The beach is calling! Featuring members of the Unique Women in Business team. :)


Beach Pelican 3 pcs
$1.5

Miami Beach Yellow ...
$45

HIT THE BEACH BRIGH...
$10.25

CLEARANGE WAS 70 C...
$45

Little Crabs Mini N...
$8

the floppy sun hat.
$26

Kumi Sea Treasures ...
$32

Mermaid Under the S...
$20

Abalone and Sterlin...
$15

Shimmering Mother o...
$20

Sea Shell Choker, c...
$28

Starfish Turquoise ...
$15

Barby's Beach
$20

Sea Salt Spa Soap V...
$3.5

Fish in the sea cer...
$25

May you always have...
$21.95

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

1 comment:

Bella Linda Designs said...

So glad you got your beach break. Enjoy HUEY...you deserve a break. Thanks SO MUCH for including me in your beautiful treasury. You are the best!