Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter in Florida



It was such a nice morning I had to take some pictures in my back yard. This is the best time of year for me in Florida. It's 70 degrees today.



The leaves are finally starting to change colors and fall. Here are Fifi, Helen and Rose waiting for breakfast. Amazingly these black birds stayed in the back yard this morning. Moira or I usually have to catch them in the morning at least a couple times and put them back over the fence.






Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

DellaRae said...

It is beautiful here this time of year. Just a question.. do you teach any soap making classes?

Aquarian Bath said...

Hi DellaRae,

I just taught a soap making class in November. I don't have any scheduled in the near future though.

I just have a few herbal classes planned for February and March.

Cory

DellaRae said...

Thanks for the reply. I live about two hours from you and am really interested in the soap making. I will keep a look out for your classes in the future.