Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pictures from my Saturday Stocking Stuffers Class



I had a very fun group of students in my class Saturday at Maggies Herb Farm in St. Augustine. I'm still recovering.



We started off making rose petal and comfrey infused oil and moved on to bath teas, herbal ornaments and corsages from fresh picked herbs from the green house. And finished up with some lip balms and a winter dry skin balm made with the rose and comfrey infused oil.



Some of the herbs we used for the corsages/ornaments included blooming pinapple sage, rosemary, vicks salve plant, pepper, yarrow, lavender and oregano. The one that I made is the second from the left.



Stay tuned I will post my upcoming classes for February and March.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Athena's Armoury said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Those corsages are so pretty.