Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Favorite Soaps for Sensitive Skin


Often times people at Fairs or Craft shows ask me what soap I suggest for people with sensitive or dry skin. I always suggest my Castile soap, which is made with 100% extra virgin olive oil in the oil phase, or my Oat Milk Soap. Both of these soaps are unscented and especially gentle.


I have been using my oat milk soap with my baby since she was born. And it has worked just marvelously, and her bar is not even half way used. Of course I am very careful not to get the soap near her eyes, though I do wash her hair with it also. She is just 4 months now here in this picture.

You can find both of these soaps in my AquarianBath shop on Etsy.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

She's so cute! Love the hat!

Aquarian Bath said...

Baby hats are the best!. She has a yellow Hawaiian print one too. :)

Aspiring Images By Rachel said...

Wow - thanks for the info. I will remember that when I need my next refill, come to you since I have dry & sensitive skin.