Monday, June 14, 2010

Woodland Wonders & Birds of a Feather

I hope you will enjoy these two lovely treasuries that my items were featured in recently. The first is a woodland treasury. My Evergreen Woodland soap with Black Spruce, Fir and Pine essential oils is featured. This soap has gotten great feedback recently. My friend who is currently stationed in Afganistan had me ship more of it to him. He said he likes to sleep with next to it to enjoy the smell :-). More feed back on this soap came from Laura of LaurasCreativeWhimsy: "WOOHOO! Fantastic soaps! Lovely scents, too! my husband is thrilled with the ones I bought him too (Grrrr!!) These are WONDERFUL!!"  You can visit the Woodland Treasury with all the featured items here.


The next treasury was curated by KarieSueCreations and features items from the Florida Etsy Street team. The theme is Birds of a Feather, and my Oat Milk soap looks like a nice big egg amongst the other bird items.


Daytona Locals, stay tuned. I will be posting soon about upcoming classes in Ormond Beach that I will be teaching for salve and lip balm making.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: