Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Need Some Coffee!

I really had to laugh the other day when I woke up and found my Kitchen Coffee Soap in this great treasury by Florida artist, Maria Soto Robbins.  The title of the the treasury is "I Need Some Coffee."  Well, my sentiments exactly, but I'm not going to get any for quite some time I suppose.  Silly me, I thought I could have a cup of coffee or two on occasion.  However, a not so happy, not so napping breast-fed baby recently convinced me otherwise.  So I have a brand new bag of a yummy chicory-coffee blend that is stashed in the refrigerator now.  I will have to be satisfied with my coffee soaps or maybe I can try decaf or just admire these wonderful Etsy Treasury East Selections.


And look what I found when I woke up this morning! Another awesome coffee colored treasury! This one is by Deirdre of Blackbird PhotographyClick to check out all the items.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Great treasuries-Congrats:)

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks Patrice :)

Unknown said...

That's so great 2 coffee treasuries!

Unknown said...

Two very lovely treasuries!