Saturday, April 18, 2009

Winners From Week 7 Blog Contest


The following are the winners from my week 7 blog contest. These winners will receive a choice of either a lavender spearmint lip balm in a tube or a Lemon Lime lip balm in a tin and 20% off their next purchase at Aquarian Bath. The grand prize winner was from Patti's Potions. Patricia Rose (pmorello) will be contacted to receive an additional 2 soaps with her lip balms.

Aquarian Bath ikkinlala
The Essential Herbal visionquest2020
Herbs from the Labyrinth honeylover
Patti's Potions pmorello
PrairieLand Herbs homesteaderbelle
The Rosemary House craftygardener
Nature's Gift clothesknit
Torchsong Studio nhsarab
SunRose Aromatics hippiefairylover
Garden Chick feralmoon

I am getting ready for my daughter Moira's 5th birthday this weekend! If you are a winner then you are welcome to email me your choice of lip balm and address. Otherwise I will be getting back to everyone later this weekend after the festivities or on Monday to confirm your choices and addresses. My email address is aquarianbath at gmail .com

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, WOW - looks like I won!!!!