Monday, October 4, 2010

Here Comes The Sun Energy Expo in New Smyrna Beach Sunday October 10th


I am pleased to announce that I will be vending at the Here Comes The Sun Energy Expo in New Smyrna Beach this coming Sunday the 10th.  My friend Joel at Fair Share will also be there and I will be sharing a space with my friend Mehg of Pottery by Mehg.  Also stop by the Florida EcoNet Booth.  

Unfortunately, my husband of SolarNetOne.org and GNUveau.net will not be setting up, but I decided I will at least make up a little sign or a badge that says "Aquarian Bath supports Advanced Solar Computing Solutions and High Efficiency Motor Development.  ASK ME HOW!"  Scott has been featured by Linux.com and IBM for his innovative work with Solar Computing.  It was a little short notice for him as he would have liked to has built something special just for this event.  We have a solar powered computer network running at our house as well as other high efficiency prototype motors, but we don't take down our SolarNet or prototypes for these types of events.  

No comments: