Monday, January 4, 2010

A Curious Mess!



This week I am pleased to feature one of my Etsy Twitter and Unique Women in Business teammates, Brooklyn multimedia artist Starla of CuriousMess.com. Be sure to browse her etsy shop where she is offering free shipping through January 15th. After you visit her etsy shop, you might like to hop over to her blog and congratulate her on her pregnancy and check out all her fun twin watch belly photos. Starla and I are both due in mid May. Many thanks to her for promoting Aquarian Bath this month by hosting a soap giveaway on her blog.






Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Robin Pedrero said...

I luv that you and Starla featured each other on each other's blogs!! Congrats!!

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks Robin,

Just let me know if you ever want to do a cross promotion sometime.

Cory :)

HANDSOME PAUL said...

Hello! :)