Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend Buy One Get One Deal and New Listings at Aquarian Bath



Have any fun plans for the weekend? Tonight I'm going to open telescope night at Embry Riddle University, working in the Fair Share Garden on Saturday, and taking little Moira to Sesame Street on Stage. That should be fun.

I am also participating in Etsy's Weekend buy one get one free weekend deals today through Sunday: September 18th -20th. Buy one lip balm and get one free of equal or lesser value with the comment code WEEKEND DEALS.

I also have a few new listings in my etsy shop that I haven't mentioned on my blog yet. Stop in and have a look.

Black Licorice Tooth Powder made with bentonite clay, organic licorice root, myrhh extract powder, and activated charcoal.



I also have two new deodorants in stock Triple infused Rose Geranium, and Lemongrass-Rose Geranium.


Halloween is coming! Take advantage of my 5 for $20 Halloween soap listing. These are great
sugar-free prizes.


My Fever Blister balm is also available now in the larger 1.5 oz size. This balm can be used for herpes outbreaks anywhere on the body.





Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Replace Bathtub Faucets said...

Great Halloween, great the Halloween soap. Have a good fun with it.
Repair Leaky Bathtub Faucets

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh my word I don't know where to start with all your wonderful products ! They look fantastic...

Aquarian Bath said...

Thank you for the lovely comments.