Wednesday, February 26, 2014

18th Annual Seaside Herb Society Fair in Ormond Beach

Holy Basil in bloom

The Seaside Herb Society 18th Annual Herb Faire is scheduled for March 22, 2014 from 9 AM to 2 PM at the Bailey Riverbridge in Ormond Beach.  The address is 1 North Beach Street Ormond Beach, FL 32174.  


We always stock up on herb plants at this event.  Last year the ladies brought in Olive trees for sale at the event.  The herbal breakfast items are always a special treat.  

Aquarian Bath will be vending as usual.  We will be bringing member's favorite products: Carrot top shampoo bar, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Balm, Flaxseed herbal pillows, Patchouli soaps and more.  Please be sure to leave a comment here if you plan to attend and would like me to bring particular items.  We usually just bring a small fraction of our complete inventory for this event.



3 comments:

jl12583 said...

Hello (: I will be attending the Herb Society Faire and would like to request a few items from you: black drawing salve (1); crouching tiger hidden dragon balm (1); cool it bum balm (1); lavender cedarwood deodorant balm (1). I have tried to make sure that everything I picked is vegan, but just in case I requested something that is not, please omit it from my request. I am looking forward to trying your creations and attending the faire. Thank you.

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks for commenting. I had not packed that deodorant, so I will do that for you. The only thing on our list that is not vegan is the Black salve which contains beeswax.

jl12583 said...

Thank you for pointing out the beeswax in the Black salve; I will skip that for now. I appreciate your help. See you at the faire.