Monday, January 21, 2013

International Shipping Rates to Increase



Another USPS shipping rate increase is coming January 27th.  This one will be most painful for International customers.  US customers will only see a slight increase.  I highly recommend stocking up on products before that time.  Wednesday I will start adjusting the shipping rates in my Etsy shop so that I still have lead time for packing orders.  My shipping calculator on AquarianBath.com is integrated with the US postal service so that will kick in on the 27th. Here is a sampling of the service increases for US, Canada and International.  



The added benefit to buyers and sellers will be added tracking information starting with Canada.  Apparently tracking will roll out to other countries slowly after that.

No comments: