Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Introducing My New Etsy Store and Blog: Delicate Adornments

Last month I started a brand new Etsy store.  The name of the shop is Delicate Adornments and it features light-weight gemstone and glass jewelry that I make.  People have been asking me how long I have been making jewelry and are surprised to know much longer than I have been making soap!  Relatively recently I have settled on this new style of jewelry that I'm very happy with.  The majority of the necklaces that I have been making in recent times are made with knotted silk.  I use silver clasps and French wires to finish the jewelry.  The are perfect for summer or Florida weather when multi-stranded or large jewelry will trap sweat and heat in the body. 



I also have an assorted collection of earrings such as the Ocean Jasper and Rose Quartz earrings below. 


If you would like to keep up to date with my jewelry offerings you can do so on Facebook, or Twitter.  I'm very excited about my new blog, which is evolving content-wise, whereas at the Aquarian Bath bath blog my focus has been the body products, gardening, and herbs.  I'm still considering what different kind of content I would like to include at Delicate Adornments.  I hope you will have a visit and let me know what you think so far. 

Bookmark and Share

No comments: