Monday, March 15, 2010

Sea Side Herb Society Annual Faire March 27th in Ormond Beach


My favorite event of the year is just around the Corner! The Seaside Herb Society's 15th annual faire will be held at the corner of N Beach St. and Granada on March 27th from 10-3. This is a free event, but you should really plan to bring $7 for the herbal luncheon which is not something you will want to miss. There are always wonderful guest speakers at the event as well.

Be sure to come early to get your pic of plants and soaps. Lavender soap is a favorite it will go fast. It is always hot at this event, and therefore it can be quite difficult for me to judge how much product to bring out for this event. I want to have enough product for every one, but I also don't want to over expose my products to the heat and shorten their shelf life. If you are planning to come and shop at my booth I would like to suggest that you put in you order in advance if you already know what you want. This year I will be including a free surprise soap gift with order placed in advance and prepaid with paypal; just email me me your order at aquarianbath@gmail.com to take advantage of this offer. You can find all my current inventory online.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: