Monday, January 11, 2010

Waiting for labels


Waiting for labels
Originally uploaded by AquarianBath

I've been keeping myself busy in the cold making things. I've found my brain is not very good at coming up with longer more interesting posts when the temperature drops below 50 F. Lately I've just been hanging out in my office trying to keep warm drinking homemade ginger ale, coffee or chai.

Here are some roll on perfumes that I made today that are waiting for labels. These are lavender with Amyris and Rose geranium with Amyris.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AquarianBath?section_id=6433276

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Very nice products, Cory! I'm with you about the cold- currently 40' in Tampa, and I am so over this cold snap.... bring on the spring. I can't wait to start planting again!

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks Kristen! We are up to 48 here this morning! Woo hoo! Almost functional. I'm going to see if I can make a how to post on making Ginger ale this morning.