Friday, September 11, 2009

New Survey! Help me improve my product offerings if you have a minute.


I just created a survey for Aquarian Bath using Survey Monkey. If there are different items that you are longing to see in my shop then now is your chance to weigh in! Thanks for taking a minute to check it out. This will really be helpful to me since I'm planning to add new products this fall. Perfumes are at the top of my list, but also considering additional soaps and aftershave. Click Here to take survey.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

~Herban Chica~ said...

You have a lovely blog. I love your products and your writings. Keep up the good work and it would be nice to share stories sometime. We need to stick together as herbalist, one day they "all" will turn around. I wish you luck and blessings and am proud to be your sister in herbalism!