Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Preparing the Florida Garden for a Freeze

This is the second youtube garden video that I've made. Just a quick little video showing what I do to prepare my garden for a freeze. I didn't get to cover everything, because the cold got me coughing out of control. I'm still getting over a cold I guess. My voice was kind of low in this, I'll try to do better next time. Maybe I can work myself up to some how to videos that are more exciting. Until then hope you like this.



This video was from yesterday. I need to cover the plants again tonight. I made a whole bunch of items today that I'm pretty excited about. So stay tuned for those: Hazelnut Coffee Lip Balms, limited edition Rose Perfumes, Patchouli Hemp Shampoo Bars, and a new batch of deodorant.

Also if you haven't checked out the new look of my shampoo bars, I hope you like them. The preorders from the Neem Batch have been selling like crazy.

No comments: