Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy New Year! Rabbit Brings Prosperity


Happy Chinese New Year to you all! I hope you all had a good start to this new year of the Rabbit. The lovely rabbit in the painting above is from Etsy artist NicoleFitzGibbon of Delaware.

This new year has started out well and I am excited for new connections and opportunities and offerings. I just set up a new selling venue at Poppy Swap, which is a brand new online sellers venue for herbalists. I'm very excited about the concept and I love the free shipping/pick up option for my local customers. Check the beginning of this wonderful new space.


I'm also overjoyed to have found a new Chinese Herbal vendor so that I can finally restock some of the herbs for making salves that I'm running low on. Chinese Herbs Direct offers the great Plum Flower Brand whole raw herbs. There is very reasonable shipping, and I don't have to drive to Orlando China town! Even better, this vendor has an affiliate program, so I am even happier to share this site with you.



I hope your year is off to a promising start as well. Rabbit stands for prosperity!

Best wishes and Kung Hay Fat Choy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I love that image of the rabbit. :)