Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Yule!


Yule Comments & Graphics

Magickal Graphics


Happy Winter Solstice everyone.

I was lucky to wake up on my own for the Eclipse last night. If you missed it, here is a video of it by William Castleman in Gainsville, Florida.

Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse from William Castleman on Vimeo.



I am very excited for Yule. Not only did it coincide with an eclipse, but also the wind up of the busy online Holiday Shopping Season. I am so grateful for all the new and old customers who shared my soaps and body products with their loved ones this season. I just delivered a few of the gingerbread men as Yule gifts to neighbors from the small box of remaining gingerbread soap ornaments. I have around 20 left that are still available for local customers who might need a last minute gift.




In the mean time, with excitement I'm preparing some new products, supplies, and a surprise kit for the new year and Valentine's Day as well as a new venue for classes in Daytona Beach.



Hope you all are having a great Holiday Season and Best Wishes for the New Year if I don't check in here again before that.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hi Cory! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season...and a very Happy New Year to you!!