Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pictures from Day 1 of Arts on Stage at the Peabody Auditorium in Daytona Beach

This is round one from my pictures of from the Arts on Stage Event at the Peabody Auditorium today. I will be there again Sunday from 12-4. I am excited that I cleared the memory and put fresh batteries in my camera so I can take more pictures tomorrow.

I get by with a little help from my friends......
Thanks so much Bernadette for helping me set up, sell and take care of Tessa.


"What did you do with the baby?  Put her under the table?" Cory pulls back the table cloth.  Quit laughing!  You'll wake her up! 



Lovely pottery from my 'neighbor' Robbin Meltzer-Wren of Palm Coast.


My other 'neighbor' Nichole of http://www.fleachicfab.etsy.com has some great upcycled vintage jewelry. 

One of the new necklaces that I made last week.  I had to take some jewelry out of my Etsy shop that sold today, but I'm sure I will be adding more next week, maybe even this one!  http://delicateadornments.etsy.com


Fine Art of Sarah Barnaby, Art Consortium of Volusia County founding member.

Come out tomorrow if you can. I love to see friendly faces at shows. :)

3 comments:

Rose said...

Hi there! Your picture is so funny. I have one just like it, but I've got two behind the table! Businessbabies are the best :)

Aquarian Bath said...

That's great! :) Thanks for commenting. I read your profile and started following your blog! Hope I have more time to check it out next week.

Audrey said...

Wonderful post Cory. Looks like you had a great time....and that Tessa enjoyed it too! Thankful for those friends that help out too!

Best wishes,
Audrey