Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend Sale

Independence Day weekend is coming up here in the US.  In our family the 4th of July is also known as 'Daddy's birthday.'  And so yet a second generation is growing up thinking that fireworks are lit off for the occasion of Scott's birthday.  :)

This year to celebrate, I am offering free gifts with purchase to spice up your summer.   This offer is available throughout the weekend:
Friday July 2nd - Monday July 5th.
or


Here are some of my favorites for summer time:

There are many Organic Flax Neck Wraps in my shop.   Store them in the freezer and take them out to use when you are hot and need to cool down fast.  I recently reduced my shipping fee by half on this item, because I found a great new way to package them safely in flat rate priority envelopes.

I like extra cleansing soaps for summer due to the hot and humid environment here in Central Florida.  Two great choices are my Black Charcoal Clarifying Soap and my Seaweed Sensation Salt Soap.  Both of these soaps are also great choices as facial bars for combination or oily skin types.

My Lavender Sesame Sunburn Salve has Lavender essential oil and menthol to cool, soothe and speed healing for Sunburns:

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Do you have anything fun planned?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Barkha said...

You have a nice blog and you seem to be a person of creative talents.
Thanks
http://dharbarkha.blogspot.com/

Aquarian Bath said...

Thank you for your kind comment.