Saturday, July 10, 2010

Free Vinyl Banner from Large Format Posters

Do you need a Banner for your next craft show?  I'm giving away a 24x36 Vinyl Banner with Grommets from Large Format Posters this month.  This contest is open to to US residents; 18 years old and above.

Large Format Posters offers cheap vinyl banners and large format posters.



To enter to win, please leave me a comment about how you will use the banner.   Do you have a fun show coming up?  I would love to hear about.  Be sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you win.



For extra entries you can do the following and please leave a comment to let me know:
~Tweet about this contest including @aquarianbath in your post
~Share this contest on Facebook
~Share this contest on your Blog
~Visit and follow my new blog at Delicate Adornments
~Join the Delicate Adornments or Aquarian Bath Facebook page.



I will choose a winner randomly on July 29th.  Good luck!
Post a Comment