Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fair Trade Items and Crafts at Fair Share Saturday in Daytona



Daytona Beach shoppers! We have another opportunity for those of you looking for Valentine's Gifts. Find Fair Trade Arts & Crafts this Saturday at the Fair Share Garden. Join us during our regularly scheduled meetup time: Saturday morning from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. We will have a selection of Fair Trade Arts & Crafts, Bath & Body products from AquarianBath.com and Jewelry from garden volunteer Kim Seamans of Anenome Seas. I am currently taking Bath & Body product pre-orders for Saturday as I will likely not have my full inventory set up. Please feel welcome to contact me (aquarianbath@gmail.com) or leave a comment if you have specific items that you would like to pick up from me at the garden on Saturday.

The Fair Share Garden is located behind the Lions Club at the corner of White St. and Willis.


View Larger Map

No comments: