Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cotton Reuseable Face Scrubbies from Brie Durkin of BDK Signature


I recently received a great batch of cotton face scrubbies from another Unique Women in Business Member, Brie Durkin of BDK Signature. I'm very happy with them and love to use them once or twice a day with my black charcoal clarifying soap. In addition to hand made face scrubbies, Brie also makes wash cloths and glass pendants. Brie is currently attending college in McMinnville, Oregon where she is studying Psychology and Studio Art. "I am in a sorority and absolutely love it. My favorite color is blue and I am addicted to Etsy! I am motivated by my love of creating and my passion for handmade. I love learning how to make everything, so I am constantly expanding my skill set. When I see a medium that I like, I strive to learn how to use it. I want to be the person that knows how to do everything. What also motivates me is the fact that I can earn money to pay for college."

No comments: