Friday, June 5, 2009

My first Blog Award: One Lovely Blog!

I just received this "One Lovely Blog Award" from my 3peats this morning. Thanks so much for acknowledging my blog and giving me the opportunity to spotlight some of my other favorite blogs. As a recipient of this award I'm passing it along to 15 other bloggers who I visit often.



Carmen Bowe
Silver Apples of the Moon
The Essential Herbal
Alchemille's Secret Garden
Unique Women in Business
Figgy's
Etsy Twitter Team
Garden Plum
Witchen Kitchen Beginner Herbal
Garden Chick
Gaia's Gifts
Natural Beauty Workshop
Sagescript Institute
Brayton Homestead Interiors
On Ruby's Hill

Have a great day and be sure to check out my new Etsy Listings. I'm been taking lots of photos lately!

Lavender Flax Pillows: great hot or cold.


Flower Power Vegan Soap



Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so flattered to have received the blog award- cannot tell you how excited I am -Congrats on your award for your lovely blog!!

Aquarian Bath said...

I'm so glad that made you happy. Have a great weekend!

karen said...

Cory, opened up my message today June 6th, what a nice birthday present. I love your blog and your Etsy products. Also, checked out the other blogs I was not aware of. Some great blogs out there.
Thanks
Karen
www.Gardenchick.com
www.gardenchick.com/garden-blog

Carmen Bowe said...

This is so sweet, Thank You very much. Now I need to figure out how to blog about 15 fabulous others!

Cheers,
Carmen
http://cbdesignstudio.blogspot.com
www.cbdesignstudio.etsy.com

Cindy said...

Thanks Cory!