Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Free Herbal Workshop: Making Natural Deodorants


Saturday June 20th we will be having a Solstice Celebration at the Fair Share Garden in Daytona beach from 9am -1/2ish. This will be a potluck and we will be sharing food towards lunchtime. At 10 am there will be a children's story time, a gardening workshop and and herbal workshop that I am leading.

We have an amazing amount of foliage in the herb spiral right now and I will be using the fresh Lemongrass and Rose geranium to demonstrate how to make all natural non-toxic deodorants in a Vinegar base. Deodorants are always available online and will also be available to purchase along with my other products on Saturday.




Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the Fair sounds like a wonderful time -wish I was near by!!

Carrie and Justin said...

Ooh, that does sound wonderful!! I wish I lived closer as well. Good luck, your herbal spiral looks fantastic!

Aquarian Bath said...

Thank you for the comments. I am just working on the hand out for the work shop. If you would like to have a copy of the method, just leave your email and I will be happy to send it to you

Bath said...

I wish I was nearby too. Would love to come see.

Claire

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.