Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flower Power Collection

My Rose Geranium Roll on was featured in a really awesome Geranium Treasury a little while back.  I wanted to share it here today, but sadly when I went back to it a lot of the items were missing.  So instead I made a new collection with a twist.  Each row includes a different herb: Rose Geranium, Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula.  These are some of my favorite herbs to work with.  I also included my very last Lavender Flax Seed Garden Print Neck Pillow.  I'm so sad that that fabric seems to have been discontinued.  I really loved it, and it was very popular.  The good news is I just picked up a lot of new fabrics, so will be making more Flaxseed Neck pillows soon.  In addition to unscented and Lavender neck pillows, I will also be making some pillows with a nice blend of Lavender, Chamomile and Spearmint.  Yum.          

'Flower Power' by AquarianBath



Red Geraniums Water...
$10.00

Decorative Pillow C...
$49.00

Rose Geranium Perfu...
$15.00

Geranium - Cross st...
$6.50

Chamomile Organic F...
$7.50

4 Cups Dried German...
$8.00

Decorating for the ...
$10.00

Chamomile Roman 10,...
$2.75

10 Dried Lavender B...
$35.00

Lavender Essential ...
$20.00

Organic French Lave...
$13.00

Lavender Flax Seed ...
$16.75

3 Cups Dried Organi...
$3.50

Yellow Calendula Bu...
$15.50

Calendula Oil
$14.20

Calendula flower se...
$5.00

3 comments:

Bajuna Jewelry and Custom Beaded Creations said...

Beautiful treasury! What treasury tool are you using? I love the size of it.

Bajuna Jewelry and Custom Beaded Creations said...

Lovely treasury! What treasury tool did you use? I like the size.

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks a bunch. I used Redrow Studios tool: http://redrowstudio.com/tools/treasury.php