Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Blog Hop with Aquariann

aquariann's Winter Blog Hop

My Etsytwitter fairy artist friend Aquariann is hosting a winter blog hop. Check it out by following the link to her blog.

I've been hunkered down here since Sunday trying to get over a winter cold. Thankfully I'm just about there. While my list of products that I'm running out of grows I've been resting and watching movies. I just found yesterday that the full Mists of Avalon series was on youtube, so that was fun to watch.



While I was sick and resting I also came up with a last minute gift idea in my Etsy shop. Can you believe there is still time? I made u-print Aquarian Bath gift certificates for my Bath and Body shop. They are in $20, $30 and $50 (for 45) denominations. Each gift certificate is personalized same day with the the giver and receivers name and a numbered code to use at redemption.



Hope you have a great Christmas and don't have too many last minute errands to run!

4 comments:

Maša said...

hello! I'm the one after you. ^_^

Kristin Aquariann said...

Thank you so fairy much for joining my blog hop!! *healing sparkles for the last leg of your cold*

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via Aquariann's blog hop. I just have to say that the Mist of Avalon is one of my all time favorite movies. I love that Morgan isn't an evil witch, but a betrayed priestess. It's sad and beautiful. Well, I've already gotten in my "magic three", but your blog looked interesting and I had to check it out. ☮ PEACE, ❤ LOVE & ~*~PIXIE DUST ~*~

Erin O'Riordan said...

I may have to watch that, now that I know it's on YouTube! I loved the book, but I've never gotten around to looking at the movie.