Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Fun Garden Treasury and Update About Free Seeds With Purchase From My Shop

My Genovese Basil Seeds were just included in this fun garden treasury on Etsy. Be sure to click to check out your favorite items.

This is good timing, because I need to make an announcement about my Seeds section in my Etsy Shop. I recently changed the way I list the seeds for a couple of reasons. What you will find now is that the seeds are listed for 20 cents each plus shipping. This makes it more fair to Etsy (they get the 20 cent fee) and Etsy seed sellers, and it also prevents people from asking me to spend an hour or so packing every single seed type from my shop with a single soap order. Unfortunately I don't have time to do that. So now I have in my shop announcement that you can request a free seed pack with your purchase. The bottom line is you can still you just can leave a comment at check out to request free seed. That part hasn't changed. Or you can select more one package by simply adding the seeds to your shopping cart. Enjoy.

Speaking of allotments, I will post to the blog soon about my most recent adventures at Maggies Herb Farm in Saint Augustine. I just taught my first post-partum herbal class there this weekend and it was a great success. I am considering to offer the same class here in Daytona if there is demand. It is a Cold and Flu Season Herbal Class.

'Down the allotment' by LifeCovers

So much work to be done in the garden at this time of year getting it ready for winter


$9.99

$30.00

$25.00

$0.20

$14.00

$15.00

$16.00

$28.00

$16.00

$169.00

$30.00

$10.00

$10.00

$15.00

$12.50

$10.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

No comments: