Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Patty's Day Farmer's Market Pictures


I had a great I'm at the City Island Farmer's market over the weekend. This mystery leprechaun in a colorful hat and a green trench coat came to visit me. Unfortunately my picture of the Daytona Balogney stone didn't turn out. I would have liked to have had a picture of the brave souls kissing it. The kids had a great time with chalk art and this time I even put some chalk to good use in front of my booth.


Here I am at my booth. This is the first picture of me that has been taken this year where I am truly looking pregnant beyond question. I'm 31 weeks pregnant in this picture. Many thanks to Jack White and my friends at Go Green Daytona for helping me with the tent and boxes to set up and unload.



The usual fruit and veggie vendors were on site. I'm already regretting I only got a half flat of strawberries instead of a full flat or two. The blueberries were also delicious and I'll be having Asparagas again this week from the market. Deep Creek Ranch was also on site with their grass feed organically raised beef. I do hope they will become regulars at the market.

I've said green is my favorite color, but this is a bit much, don't you think?




Thanks to Patricia Shaw for the great pictures.


Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Tina Sams said...

:-) green is my favorite color too - but preferably something that occurs in nature.
I can't imagine chalking the sidewalk at 31 weeks! You're one nimble momma.

Anonymous said...

You sure don't look like you are 31 weeks, way to go girl!

Bella Linda Designs said...

Looks like fun. What a unique marketing approach...chalk art! Thanks for sharing.

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Good idea! And you look fantastic!!!

kristen

Aquarian Bath said...

Tina you wouldn't think I was nimble if you saw me trying to get up from the floor. Just started a yoga exercise video program. :)

Thanks for the compliments on my looks at 31 weeks. Good thing the pic was taken from the front side. LOL. :)

Just got myself a box of chalk to share with Moira. All ready for the herb fair in 2 weeks.

Recreationalart said...

Too much green ?!?! --NEVER!!!

Suzanne in TX said...

Green is also my favorite color and I agree with RecretionalArt--you can never have enough! Love you post!
Suzanne in TX (Crazy for Collars, UWIB)

Kelly Warren said...

Cory, you look great! Hope you are feeling well. Great idea with the chalk.

Audrey said...

Cory, You look wonderful! Congratulations.
Love the article and green!!