Sunday, February 14, 2010

Year of the Tiger! Happy New Year's Sale


Happy new moon and Chinese New Year to all of you today. Today is the beginning of the Metal Tiger year. If you can I hope you can go out and taste some yummy Chinese cuisine today. My favorite part of Chinese New Year is eating yummy red bean moon cakes like these.. yum.

To celebrate Chinese New Year I am offering 15% off my Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon pain relief salve for one week. Sale ends Sunday February 21st.



Recent Etsy Feedback about this salve:

"The hubby's thrilled with this."

"This balm is wonderful for achy "gardening" muscles. I also use it at night for arthritic joints. It helps me to have pain free night. I very much recommend this salve to anyone who experiences pain in muscles or joints."

"Love this!"

Tiger photo by Save China's Tiger This photo is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: