Sunday, October 4, 2009

Daytona! Plan Ahead for Hallowgreen on Oct. 31st at City Island Farmer's Market



Green Halloween and the Fair Share Garden are Hosting a Hallowgreen party Saturday October 31st from 8 am -2 pm at the City Island farmers market. We will have green prizes and activities for kids, free workshops and an Eco friendly costume contest. There will be arts and crafts vendors and raffle prizes including baskets of farmer's market goodies. Be sure to be there at 10 a.m. when I will be giving a free herbal workshop. I will also have my soaps and body products for sale. This is a fundraising even to benefit the Fair Share Garden. If you would like to be a sponsor for the event, purchase raffle tickets or if you would like an application to participate as a vendor, then please contact me for more details at aquarianbath @ gmail.com.





Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

Sounds like a fun event! Have a good time and good luck with sales. =)

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks so much! Very funny.. I was just over at your blog and then I came to my email and saw your comment. Thanks for adding my black magic soap to your wishlist. :)