Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Art Day! Enjoy A Few Beautiful Artists



The second Friday of August is Art Day! I hope you can take some time today to appreciate or create some art! I would like to take this day to celebrate some of the talented artists I know. I hope these works will brighten your day.

I love dragon flies. This is a mixed media paperweight by Pimp and Paint. Be sure to check out her beautiful blog.


Below a print by Tamara Garvey of Savannah Georgia: Sapphire Sky with Birch Forest.

The beach photograph is one of Barbara Gordon's Aquamarine Dreams photos. I love all of her beach photography.

Below is a photo by a local artist Buddy Hatcher from the Art Consortium Group that I belong to. We show together the first Friday of the month in Daytona Beach on Beach Street. This Blue Heron shot was taken at the Port Orange Bridge. Buddy has this image available as a photograph matted or framed or as a print on a canvas.





Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Suzanne@threepeats said...

Lovely choices! all so beautiful and unique!

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks Suzanne!

tamara! said...

Thanks so much for including me here! Happy Art Day to you and have a terrific weekend.

Dee said...

beautiful choices..I could sure use a beach right now, but I'll settle for looking at your blog photos.

Luthien Thye said...

thank you for having me on your art day!!! happy art day to you!!!! :)) BIG BIG HUGS!!!