Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 6 of the Herbal Blog Contest


Welcome to week 6 of the herbal blog contest! This week, enter to win a .15 oz. Healing Wand from Prairieland Herbs! These healing wands contain herbally infused certified organic olive oil, locally produced beeswax, vitamin E, essential oils of tea tree and lavender, and are the perfect size for your pocket, purse, or diaper bag. They work wonders on cuts, scrapes, rashes, burns, dry skin, hangnails, etc.

To win one of these useful and natural healing balms, simply enter by posting a comment in response to this blog entry and take a chance at winning!!! Don’t forget to include your email addy so we can contact the winner! The following blogs are also participating, so stop over to enter with them for additional chances to win AND the chance to explore some cool blogs.

Herbs from the Labyrinth
Patti's Potions
PrairieLand Herbs
The Rosemary House
Nature's Gift
Torchsong Studio
The Essential Herbal
Garden Chick
SunRose Aromatics

Keep coming back and keep entering. We have some great prizes coming up, and we'll be having the contests until the middle of May!

14 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

thank you for an opportunity to try and win these wonderful wands! they would be very convenient! i love their name healing wands! hugs :)

Teresa said...

I would love to try your wand. I love Lavender--my all time favorite, go-to scent. I am very interested in using all natural and chemical free products. I have a deep interest in learning herbalism.

nfmgirl said...

What a great gift. Please count me in. Thank you!

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

FairyLover said...

These healing wands are great for all kinds of boo boos.

Kathi
hippiefairylover@yahoo.com

Filly said...

What a handy thing to have in the diaper bag! Great idea!

fillynn (at) juno (dot) com

Linda D said...

Wow, these look amazing.
n8cherluver@yahoo.com

clothesknit said...

count me in! i have 4 active kids and this would be great for all those oopsies :)

ikkinlala said...

I'd like to enter, please!

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

Anonymous said...

My family could really use a great Healing Wand balm for all those cuts, scrapes and rashes they get from being oh so very active especially during the summer months. We'd love to try this. Thank you for the chance.

JD

visionquest2020@msn.com

Dorathy said...

Please enter me in your drawing. The wands sound very useful.

Dorathy T.

Jules@MoonCatFarms said...

Please add my name to the drawing. This would come in very handy at our place!

Designer4u said...

I would love to try a Healing Wand.
Hoping this is my lucky day

pinkfink said...

What a great name for them! They sound great so hope I win!!

Pinkfink

Marge said...

We'd like to try one too!