Friday, March 6, 2009

Herb Blog Contest - week 2


Welcome to week 2 of our Herb Blog Group Contest!

For the week between Friday, March 6 and Thursday, March 12, you can enter simply by entering a comment in response to this blog entry and take a chance at winning Fairyland Cookie Cutter and Fairyland Recipe Card. Each cookie recipe comes with 1 "friend of the fairies" fairy cookie cutter and fairy sprinkles. Cutters include bird, dragonfly, fairy, gnome, flower, butterfly – she’ll choose one for you!

Garden Chick has a delightful selection of products that are either created by Karen or something she found on her adventures and loves enough to share!

The following blogs are also participating, so stop over to enter with them for additional chances to win AND the chance to explore some cool blogs.


The Essential Herbal ***
Garden Chick ***
SunRose Aromatics ***
Herbs from the Labyrinth ***
Patti's Potions ***
The Rosemary House ***
Natures Gift ***
Torchsong Studio *

10 comments:

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Stopping by to say Hi Cory..!!! Hope your presentation went well...!

FairyLover said...

I love fairies. WHat a great giveaway this is.

Kathi
hippiefairylover@yahoo.com

Gail said...

Love the cookie cutters. Please enter my name in the hat.

Anonymous said...

I love this contest! Please sign me up.

fillynn (at) juno (dot) come

Sara said...

I would love to be entered in your contest...thanks.

nfmgirl said...

Cute giveaway! Please include me. Thank you!

Comfrey Cottages said...

what a generous fun giveaway! would love to win this to share with my little fairy liy (age4). we are making things to put in our fairy garden right now and love to cook together! thank you and hugs from leslie :)

Colleen said...

We love fairies here-sign me up!:)
Colleen
scburd@juno.com

Denise said...

Stopped in to check out the blog. I like it! I have a family blog on blogspot. I'll put you on as a favorite link.

Be happy,
Denise

Anonymous said...

We have a winner! Caly!

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18336983821265232614

I will pass your contact info along to Garden Chick for your cookie cutter!