The Seaside Herb Society Annual Fair is one of my favorite festivals. This is going to be my 5th year attending and 4th year as a vendor. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I learned my lesson last year.. I will have plenty of lavender microwavable neck pillows in addition to my usual soaps and balms. Some of my favorite vendors who will be there include Melanie Palmrose of Almost Ancient Pots. Melanie is from Jacksonville and offers hypertuffa pots and mushrooms, as well as classes on how to make them yourself. Dora from Maggie's Herb Farm will be in her regular spot offering potted herbs. My friend Ciana from the Daytona Beach Faire Share Garden will be there to promote the garden and Celebrating Green.
Location: Riverbridge Meeting House and Gardens northeast corner of Granada and Beach Street.
Admission: Free with ample parking
Description: The Seaside Herb Society will sponsor its 14th Annual Herb Faire on Saturday, March 28, 2009, from 10am to 3pm at the above location in beautiful downtown Ormond Beach, Florida.
* There will be many common and unusual herbs and native plants for sale.
* Vendors from the area will have handmade arts and crafts.
* Baked goods and herb cookbooks will also be available.
* A delicious lunch, for purchase, using different herbs will be available inside the Meeting house; ticket sales for lunch begin at 11:30 am.
* There will be a variety of guest speakers and demonstrations throughout the day.
* Herb Society members will be available for information on growing herbs in Florida and the many uses of herbs.
* The Society members tend an herb garden year round which is on site in the Meeting house gardens.